Offers & Promotions
- Flybe Flights Reduction
Only three Exeter routes affected (Newcastle operates until 28 March)
- Airport Launch for Safety Campaign
An awareness of the dangers of drink-driving and fatigue before beginning onward home journeys...
- Exeter Airport - Summer Growth
Passenger numbers have exceeded expectations
- Rigby Group Acquires Exeter Airport
Owner believes in the importance of regional airports
- Updates and Twitter Tweets
Stay in touch with email Newsletters and Twitter
- Tickets or on-line e-ticket confirmation will be required for inspection at check-in or the security search area.
- Passports will be required for adults, children and infants on routes outside the UK.
- Photographic Identification will be required for all adults on UK domestic routes. Travel insurance is recommended for all journeys and insurance documents should be carried at all times.
- European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) entitles UK travellers to reduced-cost, sometimes free, medical treatment that becomes necessary while in a European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland. (EHIC replaced the E111 from 1 Jan 2006)
- Boarding Cards are issued at check-in and will be required for inspection at the security zone and before boarding.
Passports & Visas
The UK Passport Service has tips and full details of immigration requirements. Passengers on routes outside the UK must hold a full ten-year passport, in good condition and valid for a minimum period (usually at least six months) beyond the date of re-entry to the country. For visa requirements, contact the Consulate or Embassy of the country you are planning to visit.
UK Border Agency officers will scan passports of all passengers who have been outside the UK and cross-check details. Only those people who have the right to enter the United Kingdom are allowed to do so.
The following are examples of Photo ID that may be accepted by the airline for a domestic UK flight:
- A valid passport
- An expired passport (up to two years)
- Valid photographic driving licence
- Valid photographic EU or Swiss national ID
- Valid armed forces or police ID
- Photographic disabled badge
- University/college ID or National Union of Students photo card
- Council issued bus pass (senior citizens only)
Passengers are advised to check the airline's requirements e.g. Flybe